Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Intro

I've been using blogs as my primary resource for almost everything i've done in basically the last 5 years.  I got through school on pretty much nothing but posts and music on blogspot.  I figure its my turn to post some stuff to hopefully help some of you guys out.

Also - It's hard to find a lot of the best practices with newer technologies out on the web - if you see that I've done something wrong or if there's a pattern or a better way to do something please by all means let me know.  I hope that i can get some feedback to make my own projects better as I'm posting information for you guys.

Lastly, the only 2 things I really care about are music and programming - there may be an occasional music post on here from time to time if something's just that awesome.  ask me and i'll remove anything up here, please don't sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment